Стипендії для навчання у Harvard Kennedy School
Стипендіальна програма Gleitsman Leadership Fellowships надає стипендії на навчання у Harvard Kennedy School. Програма спрямована на студентів, які прагнуть впроваджувати соціальні зміни.
Дедлайн - 1 грудня 2016 р. / 24 лютого 2017 р.
Gleitsman Leadership Fellowships are funded through an endowed gift to CPL from the estate of Alan L. Gleitsman. These fellowships provide significant financial support and a robust cocurricular experience to promising Harvard Kennedy School students interested in social change.
- Gleitsman Fellows are awarded a scholarship up to full tuition and health fees for up to two years.
- Successful applicants will be considered based on their demonstrated potential asemerging social activists and innovators and interest in pursuing a career with transformative impact on society, as well as demonstrating strong character and excellent academic credentials.
- Gleitsman Fellows will participate in a required co-curricular program offered by the Center for Public Leadership
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply
Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is earlyDecember 1, 2016.
Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship: Application deadline for the Gleitsman Fellowship is February 24, 2017.
To apply for the Gleitsman Fellowship please visit web site (http://bit.ly/2er6Qx8 ).
Applicants must submit:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, not to exceed 2 pages in length.
- A document containing written responses to the following two prompts:
- Please discuss a topic you are passionate about and its personal significance (1,000 words or less).
- Please discuss briefly your interest in the fellowship and how your experiences and goals have motivated you to apply (200 words or less).
- Two letters of recommendation specific to your fit for the Gleitsman Fellowship. The letters must be in PDF form, signed by the referrer, on letterhead indicating the referrer’s institution.
All application materials, including recommendations must be submitted by the fellowship application deadline, February 28, 2017.
Finalists for the Gleitsman Fellowship will be asked to participate in an interview with members of the Gleitsman Fellowship Selection Committee.